Minecraft

I just started playing a couple weeks ago. I play on a private server with some friends.
mn.png

Never heard of it before but will be checking it out. Always up for something new and interesting to keep the mind active during some down time.

My 10 year old daughter plays it all the time :)

Chris.

Pony, Ive did a bit of research on Wikapedia in regards to Minecraft and it looks interesting. I'm going to start looking into it a bit further and do what I have to do to get involved in playing this game. Looks very interesting.

The game isn't free, but once you buy it there are no fees. They do offer a free demo. You have to keep your Java up to date to run it.

I run a private server for my son and his friends, and I've played it a bit. Haven't really gotten much done in it yet, but have enjoyed my time with my son.

I started a new Minecraft world today and I thought I'd make sort of a build thread for it. I'm using a large biomes map and the seed is 6477712093925276512.

On starting the map you get dropped off in a Taiga.
2012-11-20_11.02.33.png

But very close to spawn is a nice area of several lakes and a huge extreme hills biome which will be great for mining.
2012-11-20_11.03.38.png

You can have pets in Minecraft, either cats or dogs, that follow you around. (You can also breed animals.) Dogs will follow you fairly closely and will attack anything you attack and anything that attacks you with the exception of creepers. Cats don't follow closely nor do they do much.
2012-11-20_11.04.35.png

Latest posts

Back