Merseajohn's Republic Gunship Entry

Unbelievable to think this was at one time.... A pre painted Revell kit...

Now its in a class of it's own

Bravo!

Norm.

Thanks so much for the comments guys, been working on the wings tonight. I'm really trying to get this finished so I can start my final entry. I'm going to be building my first tank :-\ and its a little daunting to say the least! anyway heres the progress:
IMG_1463.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg

awesome work. i have one of these in my stash and u have given me some ideas. how did you accoomplish the scuffed up paint job? almost looks sand blasted. and the nose art did you use a pattern or did you free paint. very nice cant wait to see it done.

Excellent work on weathering that kit up.
Giving me inspiration for the one in my stash

It's the only vehicle that I liked from the "first" parts of SW. It looks very interesting and I like the weathering you done on it.
Cheers

Thanks for the comments guys and to 'noc5659' I created that effect by spraying layers of paint over maskol which was dabbed on with a sponge. And I managed to finish it this evening. Now to start the tank!
Enjoy:
IMG_0520.jpg

Way to Go!!! Really nice job on this!!! Good luck on the tank! ;D

WOW. On the Hot Dog rating scale, I give that 4 Franfurters, 6 Brats and a Spicy Sausage.
Or 10/10 as you may be more familiar with.

Great work.

Now that I see the Potential in the Kit... I might Dig mine out !!! I was sort of disappointed in the kit when I first got it...

I guess with a little Love and dedication...... Even those Revell kits can Shine !!!

Great Job and take good care of it.... ONE of a Kind !!! now !

Norm

OUT !

Latest posts

Back