MEAN GREEN MACHINE(S)

MrT

Well I took a little break from the carrier to do a little car modeling with my Daughter. Victoria has been working in a 65 Chevy pick up to take to Nationals so I decided to work on a 1925 T hot rod. She is done with her's and well you know me I'm not, but I'm far enough along to take some pictures. So here's some pic's of Victoria's and mine. Comments and questions are always welcome.

Terry ;D

DSC09856.jpg

DSC09857.jpg

DSC09858.jpg

DSC09855.jpg

DSC09853.jpg

Those are certainly green! Looks like nice clean builds Terry.

How did you find the construction of the '25?

Scott Girvan said:
Those are certainly green! Looks like nice clean builds Terry.

How did you find the construction of the '25?

Thanks!

Well the 25 is a repop of the 60's AMT 1925 Model T 3-n-1 kit. So you get 60's instructions, 60's parts. Lot's of things to clean up and lots of dry fitting. It's really not for the beginner. Lots of details are just not there, but that makes it fun to do. You get two full car kits in the box with like 10 different ways to put them together. The instructions are a little vague and you need to know something about cars to fill in the blanks. Can be fun for the experienced modeler and a nightmare for someone like my daughter.

Terry ;D

Cool thanks. I do have one in the stash but haven't really looked into it more than a quick open box.

Latest posts

Back