m1a2 trouble

geegad

looking to buy dragons m1a2 and cant find one anywhere checked every model web site and none of them have stock has it been discontinued...??? or is it a popular kit

I got mine about a year ago but haven't seen one in a long time but I was talking to Dusky and he has one he was willing to sell. I think it was an A2. Send him a pm.

As far as I know , it's been discontinued. I know Tamiya is coming out with a M1A2 Tusk II sometime in December.

Looking at the track record of Dragon, I'd assume that they'll do another run at some point.

cheers for the help lads ive seen the tamiya version looks like it will have to be the tam get my misses to get it for me for crimbo

thanks again

hey gee, I too was keeping an eye out for another Dragon SEP. They have been discontinued by Dragon. I friend of mine just picked one up at a model show up here in New England. If you keep your eyes open you may be able to find one on ebay etc.

Good luck!

adampolo13 said:
hey gee, I too was keeping an eye out for another Dragon SEP. They have been discontinued by Dragon. I friend of mine just picked one up at a model show up here in New England. If you keep your eyes open you may be able to find one on ebay etc.

Good luck!
cheers bud i cant believe they have discontinued the best of modern armour...all would agree its the best looking modern vehicle out there they probably want to use the plastic to make another variant of the PANZER IV..cheer for the heads up bud

ive been after one for a long time myself geegag but the new Tamiya one Looks sweet and comes with the Tusk II armor so that is sweet, and that's the one i will get.

cheers bud i cant believe they have discontinued the best of modern armour...all would agree its the best looking modern vehicle out there they probably want to use the plastic to make another variant of the PANZER IV..cheer for the heads up bud
That sucks if they did discontinue it. Mine is in the final stages here and it was an awesome build. I'm sure the tamiya one will be good but the level of detail on the dragon is outstanding!!! If you can find one anywhere definitely get it.

letsgobrowns82 said:
That sucks if they did discontinue it. Mine is in the final stages here and it was an awesome build. I'm sure the tamiya one will be good but the level of detail on the dragon is outstanding!!! If you can find one anywhere definitely get it.
ive seen the tam version will be good but like you say not on the same par with dragon they as you say knock it out the park..!!!

Latest posts

Back