M1129 - Shelf Queen Build

adampolo13

Hey Guys,

So I started this kit over a year ago and put it away after some other kit arrived. Well after moving into the new house and having a chance to go through the stash I realized how beautiful this kit is and how much work I had already put into. So yesterday I pulled it out and got to working on it again. This morning I couldn't resist playing around with the airbrush so I laid down some paint on the mortar and a few small interior pieces. Man o' man is this thing fun. (P.S.) I've had 3 cups of coffee and I'm really wired if you couldn't tell by my ramblings on...)

So here are a few pics..

Thanks for checking out the build!

Adam

Looks fantastic Adam! I had a blast watching hanging out watching you fiddle with the tiny S**T yesterday. Now seeing color being laid down is exciting!! Keep it coming!! ;)

cool! looking forward to seeing this come together! definitely a Stryker variant im interested in!

Hi guys,

Some more progress. I've been slowly working on the interior, weathering at the same time.

Hope you like.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sweet interior work Adam!!! Nice to see you getting a little down time to play around!! Enjoy the rainy day inside!!! ;D ;D ;D

Latest posts

Back