looking for 1/35 tamiya jagdpanther OR king tiger cheap sellers UK

king tiger

Hello all, I'm searching for cheap 1/35th scale sellers or people selling tamiya jagdpanther or king tiger kits in the uk, Porsche turret preferred, and inbuilt if its second hand.

This can be model sites, or people here selling them, I know of emodels in the UK, but I have a limited budget at the moment so looking for cheapest I can get.

Any help appreciated thank you.

Also the verification thing is already annoying, this might be my only enquiry if you have to do this constantly.

EBay I avoid, I stopped using it after several rip-offs and eBay being utterly useless at helping resolve the issue, I'm looking forward to the day it vanishes :mad:

I also know of model hobbies, and I'll keep an eye open, but a dragon jagdtiger isn't really what I'm looking for, especially dragon, I've had them in the past, never enjoyed building them, nice kits but not my cup of tea.

*sigh* and here comes the validation again.
2nd try

If you don't mind a partially built example. I have a Tamiya Jagdpanther G Late. It is started. Hull and superstructure is built. I made the suspension workable. Comes with a lot of Dragon parts for additional detail and it has Modellkasten tracks. It is a clean built but there is still plenty to do on it and I'm sure you can make it into something nice. I have to look through my spares as I believe I have Engine grills as well for it. That is if you are interested. 20 euro's for the kit and whatever comes at it with shipping and it is yours.

Latest posts

Back