lol...

Quaralane said:
He took that a LOT better than I would have.

yea... i have no idea how i would have taken it, in the end i would have been "YEA THAT WAS AWESOME!" but right after it went over my head i have no idea what my initial reaction would be. yea i could have seen a lot of people freaking out then... that airplane was no more than 12 feet off the ground!!! and let me tell you a Rolls Royce Merlin is no quiet engine!! neither is a massive 4 blade prop, it would have had his ear drums ringing, and his insides shaken...

How much would the pilot have actually been in control of that? I mean could he have set out to get that close? Or was it just a case of the plane not pulling up fast enough?

Or was this just a very bad idea altogether.

And I can tell you, I would've freaked. I would've been smiling and saying, 'F me' in the end, but initially I would've been freaked.

One thing to consider, he had to have heard it coming, so he knew it was there, he just didn't know where it was......

I would have jumped on the ol' anti-aircraft battery and "Ack, acked" his ass outta the sky.... Purely as an automatic response, ya understand. :)

Igard said:
How much would the pilot have actually been in control of that? I mean could he have set out to get that close? Or was it just a case of the plane not pulling up fast enough?

Or was this just a very bad idea altogether.

And I can tell you, I would've freaked. I would've been smiling and saying, 'F me' in the end, but initially I would've been freaked.

some pilots have the skill to fly that low to the ground, it takes a steady hand and balls of steel.

ModelMakerMike said:
I would have jumped on the ol' anti-aircraft battery and "Ack, acked" his ass outta the sky.... Purely as an automatic response, ya understand. :)

what if i was the pilot >XD

Latest posts

Back