Life size Predator wall hanger bust.

Thanks for the responses guys :). Never done something like this before. This detailed and this huge. I think its turning out ok. Almost done. Ill post some more shots after the Blackhawks win game one of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight :)

Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate the comments.

He's slowly coming along. I think the mouth and teeth are finished. Gave them a reddish wash, used some shading grey for some areas and the added some details and then hit it with gloss. I used epoxy to gloss the eyes. They're super glossy now and i like how they look. Eyes have been hard for me but i think these turned out pretty well. Still have a really hard time with the fine brush lines in the iris. Always thicker than i wanted. I added some detail to the skin areas but i think they're done now too. Just have to add the quills above the eyes and then finish the dreadlocks and the ornaments.

Any thoughts or comments are much appreciate. Thanks guys.

PredBuild21_zpsb5a5ee87.jpg

:eek: amazing work on the mouth. I love the look of the teeth, when was the last time he flossed?

Stunning mate!

That is just plain awesome, great sculpt of the kit despite the poor fit and your execution of the paintjob is amazing!

Man I want one of those :D

Thanks guys....getting close to being done :) The dreads are finished. Mixed different shades of gold and silver using craft paints and hand brushed them. Then i toughed up the dreadlocks. Lastly i used some lighter pink to add some depth to the mouth and sealed it with gloss. Just the quills above the eye and the side of the head are next. What do you guys think?

PredBuild22_zps160dc700.jpg
PredBuild24_zpsee91a006.jpg
PredBuild23_zpsc4e1d2ee.jpg
PredBuild26_zps3d7098bf.jpg

Hi guys. He's finished.

Any thought, or comments, good or bad, are most welcome. Thanks!

1WEB_zps677a36b2.jpg
5WEB_zpsc6807491.jpg
3WEB_zps49b4fefb.jpg
7WEB_zps0298883e.jpg
6WEB_zps3679fd17.jpg
4WEB_zps9cba6fe3.jpg
2WEB_zpsc62ee7c9.jpg

Thanks John. :) Would you guys ever consider having an article with a kit like this for the magazine?

Latest posts

Back