Kitten In A Tree - Done

Re: Kitten In A Tree

Thanks Rob...meant a shat-load coming from you buddy!! ;)

Back in the cave today, I worked on the turret and upper hull. Also, adding another layer of pigs into the tub!!

2-27-12001.jpg

2-27-12003.jpg

2-27-12013.jpg

Thanks for popping in!!! ;)

Absolutely outstanding job on that rust... :eek:

Any chance of a video tutorial? I would dearly like to know how on earth you managed to pull it off so nicely.

Truly amazing the last picture looks like a picture of the real thing

Thanks for all the encouragement guys!!!

f2k - I am sure at some point a video could be made! I will have to look into it!! ::)

Beo - Have at it buddy!!! Inspiration is great...now runn with it!!! ;)

I’d be very grateful if you did. I’ve recently started to experiment with pigments but what I got out of it was nowhere near realistic.

Amazing work! I should send my Marder your way just to see you build it. :D

It would be ironic if there were another kitten in that tree.

very interesting build it's hard to pull off this kinda stuff,but you are nailing it awesome build.

I am trying nt to look at this too much T, it will make me want to pull down my PZ IV I started some time ago.

superfantastico amigo

Thanks Fellas!!! ;)

f2k - lol...once I free up some time buddy!!! ;D

Soarin - I have seen some nice knocked out Marders!!! ;) You should have at it!! ;D

Thanks Gaspur!!

Rob...you know you must!!! LOL!!! Just teasing!!! ::)

Thanks Scott!!! ;)

Ah yes... That's always the trouble, isn't it? So many models to paint, so little time... :D

LOL!! True!! Let me see what I can come up with! :-\..... ::)....... ;)

yeah T. I'm going to finish the 88 today and maybe get the PZ IV out of the box and start a thread on it. Might finally get the thing done after 2 years ;D This build here is what I need for mojo to get mine going.

LOL...That is cool Rob!!! Enjoying that 88 btw...so I would be really into you and the Pz Iv!!! Mojo Mojo Mojo

TRM,

NOW that’s all blowed up!!! Awesome concept and execution thus far…just awesome! :D

Latest posts

Back