Jelly MIA ???????

Tony lee

Howdy Folks

Has anybody seen Roberto "The Jelly Man"?????
He was very active here and then POOOOF he was out of pocket.

I hope he's OK
Tony lee

not seen him since before christmass. mabe shoot him a pm he will get an email telling him of it. and hopfully he is ok,

Howdy mates, :)
:) Glad to see that some of the ol´ SMA gang guys missed me (I´m sure that you remember me as I was: the soft and tender blonde young girl, with beautiful voice, Barbara Streisand style)
I really miss you & here, but the last two months have been seriously "busy", I´ve almost not touched internet, and my modeling is frozen @ -273,159 ºC. Imagine: just today I picked Tony´s PM.
Tony, Spuddy, when some dark clouds get out of my nose, I´ll be back to say the same non-sense things about gorillas inside elevators, and bald-Afrika-Korps hustler guys, and so... :)
Thanks a lot, really, your words are joy for the heart, :) Really,
Salud / Cheers :)
RG

JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Glad to see you are ok buddy. thanks for getting back and letting us know whats up:)

It's about time huh Spud?
I bent him over my knee and wore his britches out for not keeping us posted as to his whereabouts.

We can relax,one of our own is safe and sound. 8)
Tony lee

spud said:
JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Glad to see you are ok buddy. thanks for getting back and letting us know whats up:)

:) Hey "Spuddy Gonzales", how are you, Emerald Island guy? Nice to read you, buddy... :D

I suppose (and hope) that some serious things will stabilize soon, so I´ll put my hands on the models and the keyboard again.

Sadly, I´ve missed your last 134 built models and 4.332 figurines in the last two months ... ;D ;D

Believe me I´ve missed a lot the forums...

Tony... ;D ;D ;D I more or less understand the meaning of "wore his britches out" (the key to understanding that has been "bent him over my knee"... that´s UNIVERSAL ! ) ;D ;D ;D got a pillow at hand... ;D ;D ... and also some MIDOL... you know... ;D ;D ;D.

RG ;D

Lol jelly u was a busy bee before christmass so i dint get much time at the plastic, but i do have 2 ongoing at the moment, So if you have time pop in and have a look :)

here
and
here

Good to know you're still kickin Jelly ;D Hope to see you back soon eh ;)

Chris.

JELLY ,

Wasss-up Bro !! Glad to hear that your still in th pocket ! I'm lookin forward to th time you can get back in th Bench !

I know ... I know .... You've just been kicked back Diggin' on that Homemade Paella ! I don't blame ya !!

Take it easy Brotha' ! & C'Mon back soon !!!

\m/

ERIK

:) Gooood Morning gang, :)

:) Just another day, here the sun is brighting, I can see the snow over the peaks of "Sierra Nevada" in the distance, from the window.

:) Tony, Spud, Ken, Chris, Erik, etc, etc –all the blokes- , again thanks for the warmth guys… I must tell you that your words are joy to the heart, very much, sincerely. I´m very gladly surprised, mates. Sincerely. :D

As Tony sharply and accurately says, the birth certificate didn´t had the stamp "EASY" on it… I´ve checked it this morning: he was true!!! :mad: ... :p ... ;)
I hope I´ll be back “into SMA box-formation” sooner or later, “Two engines with green lights and the other two with orange lights; also frontal heavy winds & turbulence”. Just in one week or less I´ll know if one of the orange lights either turns red or keeps its orange color. ::)

Thanks again, gang. ;) :D
RG

Keep plugging away Jelly. We aren't planning on going anywhere.

I'll think of you when I have my Organic Spanish wine with supper tonight (Pares Balta).

noname said:
Keep plugging away Jelly. We aren't planning on going anywhere.

I'll think of you when I have my Organic Spanish wine with supper tonight (Pares Balta).

I´m here, noname :) :D
today we just had a small BBQ with my brother-in-law Carlos & family after 08-09 months "north of the wall" ( ;) ??? ). We have washed down a couple of red wine bottles and Carlos & me have shot down a pint of aged rum.

I know that wine brand Noname, it comes from the PENEDES wine area... But I would like to know wich one (there are several wines from that brand) is the one that you´ve got. It will also help me to know your supper menu. ;) :D ;D

Being this weekend here with my wife´s family gives us a lot of warmth and joy. I love them. She (and me) needed it, really.

Cheers, guys. Those small written lines are pure oxygen, believe me. :D :)

I made Thai food Saturday night with freinds. ;)

The wine was Blanc de Pacs, Parella Xarello Macabeu. It is a nice easy drinking wine at a good price. Among other drinks I tried a new Trappist Ale. La Trappe, Tripel. Another strong beer with very nice flavour. I thought you'd want to know incase you never had it before. Our guests brought some Freixenet (Cordon Negro), another Spanish product I'm sure you are well aware of. Heck, I should have just made some Spanish food and got it over with eh? ;) ;D It's all good, Asian, Mediterranian, yummmmm.

noname said:
I made Thai food Saturday night with freinds. ;)

The wine was Blanc de Pacs, Parella Xarello Macabeu. It is a nice easy drinking wine at a good price. Among other drinks I tried a new Trappist Ale. La Trappe, Tripel. Another strong beer with very nice flavour. I thought you'd want to know incase you never had it before. Our guests brought some Freixenet (Cordon Negro), another Spanish product I'm sure you are well aware of. Heck, I should have just made some Spanish food and got it over with eh? ;) ;D It's all good, Asian, Mediterranian, yummmmm.

Thai food is OK, noname ;)

I think that a properly cold white wine fits OK with most of the Asian cuisine; also I must confess you that I like a lot to drink CAVA , but it must be Brut // Brut Nature (if not brut / brut nature, you´ll risk a good headache) . Of course I know Freixenet ;D and alsoLa Trappe, noname, of course...

If you want to try something different I can suggest you to try some recipes like the Escalivada; monkfish & potatoes stew; tabbouleh (not Spaniard really but pure Mediterranean food)... they are beautiful if you ate them drinking good wine, noname...
RG

I've had Tabbouleh before no problem. Don't see a whole lot of Monk fish here but I did look up the recipe. Looks good. This recipe calls for saffron. I looove saffron but am out of it at the moment. Now you got me hungry and I just ate a little while ago. ::)

Latest posts

Back