Japan Expo / COmic Con' 2012 Paris Villepinte (France)

YOULI

That which does not kill us makes us stronger !
I can't show you the all convention, since it's REALLY big and that I was occupied on something very time consuming : moderating the meetings with Mikimoto Haruhiko, the chara designer of Macross, Megazone 23, Orguss, Gundam 0080 and so on...

But I can show you the special exhibition I participate on, a very special one with a lot of my model kits, toys, books and stuff for the 30th anniversary of Macross.

The convention ? Japan Expo and Comic Con ! The place ? Paris, France... Well... Not too far, at Villepinte.
The stand is ANIGETTER, a group of friends dedicated to papercraft, garage kits and model kits... I participate to the effort for 10 years now. The Tori is an entrance they made with wood planks.

Some announcement panel...

That was a hell of an organization, many declined the invitation so we were but 4 to share our collections with the public. Our exhibition was loaded with rare objects.

Khyron 1/100 I built it in 1986/87. A Lady Valkyrie and a Roy Fokker

Small valkyries 1/144 from Imai. Notice that there is 4 possibilites instead of 3. You have a position beteween gerwalk and fighter. And some ultra rare resin kits of the VF-4 and the VF-11 1/144 and a VF-1 1/48.

A Super VF-1D 1/100 from Arii. SDF-1 resin kit 1/4000and the YF-21 1/100.

A lot of model kits, built 25 yers ago... All that I can share for 4 days there.

A big SDF-1 1/3000 from Yamato, way bigger than the SDF-1 1/5000 from Wave.
Some big yamato toy 1/48, Strike version gerwalk position.

Very rare poster from the book Macross Gold Collection, from the movie of 1984.

Destroid Monster Koenig, transformable, from Yamato.

Some very rare stuff...

Gallery of evolution... Valkyrie like. :)

Jetfire, Transformers, first leader autobot, Hasbro, just before it was replaced by Optimus prime in 1984. And one horrible bootleg...

SD Valkyrie from banpresto.

Some destroids toys... Matchbox.

The Quedlunn Rau, Zentradi female armor, the one owned by Myria in the Macross movie, 1/60 or 1/72 from Yamato.

Other Zentradis, from matchbox, big Glaug and Regult, very rare, that can transport action figures.

The Matchbox non transformable valkyrie from Robotech, a big one in scale with the action figures.

Another part loaded with valkyries from all time periods.

This Valkyrie toys were the first to reach the french market in the early 80's. First in their original form, then in a mutant way, with pencil and eraser, with some fancy colors...

Some tiny Valkyrie from Banpresto, but transformable...

A bootleg Valkyrie, die cast, maybe taken from a rare bandai toy of the 80's.

And now some Minmay figures...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MACROSS !

Another photo album with more to see... :)

http://s1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/prof-lee78/Anigetter%20Japan%20Expo%202012%20J4/

Latest posts

Back