Issue 6? Any word on when?

dougsmodels

Hey guys,

Can see you're having some technical issues with your site, but was wondering what the timeline for Issue 6 would be. Sorry if this question was already addressed.

Thanks
Doug

Hey guys,

I heard from Scott a few weeks ago with his plans for 2016 and I can tell you that completing issue 6 and getting it off to print was one of his top priority's in his list.

Happy modeling.

K~

Great new!!! :) ;)

Don't stop guys, this magazine is really a good one! I'm ready to pay for the next 6 ;)

Ken,

Thanks for replying on behalf of Scott. I can appreciate how difficult putting together this magazine must be, but as the other guys have mentioned so far they have been very good.

Take Care,
Doug

come on boys, issue #6! a lot of us are waiting, it is/was a good magazine! keep it going!

Ken and Scott,

I can't remember when exactly I received my copy of issue #5 in the mail; in another thread Talen states he received his issue #5 either late January or early February 2015. I assume most subscribers that paid for a six issue subscription would have received their copy of issue #5 at about the same time. Given that timeframe, we have been waiting approximately 19 months (March 2015 to September 2016) since the shipping of issue #5 and still have not received the sixth (and last issue of the paid subscriptions).

Is issue #6 going to be printed and shipped? If so, when?

Here's a link to Talens thread:
http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/topic,11993.0.html
Edit: I included Talens thread only to confirm when he received issue #5.

I understand why I am included in these questions, but to be perfectly honest I have no control over the delay. I do not reply on behalf of Scott, speak for him or have any idea as to his plans aside from the email I received in the beginning of the year that I alluded to earlier in this thread.

All of the models/articles for issue six have been submitted and in my possession for a long time now, I have turned several in to Scott to begin laying out issue six and am only waiting for word back to turn in the remaining work. He designs/lays out the magazine, I only source the modelers to submit and supply him with the pictures and text.

Now before we read into this post I want to be clear, this isn't me pointing fingers or laying blame, skirting my involvement or anything of the sort but I simply cannot answer your questions as I have nothing to do with the physical design of the magazine.

I know when issue five was shipped, aside from the two issues mailed directly from the printers to subscribers after we changed to printing overseas, I'm the guy who packs, labels and ships all of them. I have been waiting just as long as the subscribers to hear something.

I'm sorry for the delay, I really am... but aside from logging in here to reply to these questions the best I can, I'm not sure what else I can say/do.

I too, have been wondering about the future issues. Way back when, I bought issue #1 AND a six issue subscription (starting with #2). Gotta think the likelihood of issue #6 is pretty damn slim, let alone #7.
I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the reply Ken. I appreciated an honest answer.

Ken, thanks for that response!
Scott a reply on this topic from you would very well appreciated !

Zappa

Latest posts

Back