Invisible Man, A Moebius kit

builder101

Sorry for my lack of input on the forum, I stop in and always enjoy the hard work admiring everyone's builds. I was working on a few kits back in the fall and to my surprise my mother-in-law picked this up for me for my birthday. It was different and the only other kit that I have done similar was a Moebius Iron Man. To think when I was a kid I had nothing to do..

When I looked on the net at different images builders have been able to take the liberty with this model and get creative. I thought I would do things a little differently and sculpt some additional bandages across his face I glued his nose that comes with the kit back on. The kit comes with the mouth opened. I still need to work on some weathering and touch ups. Also, I have about half of the other bottles and things together so I'm continuing to slowly get done. This is really a nice kit, really well done and fun to build!

A few pictures of the floor, table and the man himself.

SAM_1716_zpsa72af352.jpg

SAM_1718_zps58d47c48.jpg

Working at it.. Thanks for looking.

Thanks Quaralane!, a comment is appreciated.

I just about have this one done. I have a few things to I need to add to the display a few books, hat, going to make my own papers for the desk and a rat.
A few things I may leave out as well but here is where I'm at. The bottles were fun lots of clear paint, food coloring, and different powders laying around.

Some pictures, take a look.

SAM_1730_zps1820b6da.jpg

SAM_1732_zpscfef7a83.jpg

SAM_1734_zps33269a77.jpg

Latest posts

Back