iModelKit app for iPhone, iTouch, and iPad...

Jeeves

I am reposting a review I did over at MA a few months back since the developer has emailed me today about an update. First the original review:

Oops...

And here is the developer update...

Hello,

A quick email to let you know that iModelkit v1.2 is available on the App Store.
The new release specs are :
* Existing color samples updated
* More than 10 new color chart and reference samples added : RLM, BS 381c, BS 4800, Vallejo Model Air, Vallejo Panzer Aces, Italeri, Gunze Mr Color, Testors, PollyScale, Floquil, Tamiya Sprays, Prince August, Prince August Air.
* Hundreds of color equivalence added
* Plastic sheet reference added : Plastruct
* Decimal scale added for scale computation
* Color picking from camera and photo album added
* Full screen color chip sample added
* Import issues corrected
* Decimal point scale computation when using french regional settings (comma) corrected
* Other minor issues corrected.

Sorry for the inventory flag, this will come later on...

Thank you,

Pierre-Alain Réveillon
CEO
id6 Sàrl

at €5.46 its not cheap. i just had a go of the free version tbh i dont think its worth that, the color conversion thing is kinda handy lets you see the color other than that i see no real use in it.

thats not to say anyone else will find this handy :)

I use the free edition as well...I can deal with the ads ;)

I like the mixer feature...even if it's an approximation

Hey guys...I had someone else bring that up...I sent him an email about it earlier today so we'll see...I'll update here with his reply...

Got his reply...

Sorry for droid users, we don't have any plan for a release :( The main reason is that the development environments are too different (Objective C vs Java, SDKs...) and that we are too small as a company (yet ?) to handle this. The other reasons are that the Droid market is too limited yet and that there is too many different hardware to handle. It's the same for Windows Phone OS. However, this is not a definitive answer !

Sorry guys...hopefully someone else will step up on the Droid front...

Jeeves said:
Got his reply...

Sorry for droid users, we don't have any plan for a release :( The main reason is that the development environments are too different (Objective C vs Java, SDKs...) and that we are too small as a company (yet ?) to handle this. The other reasons are that the Droid market is too limited yet and that there is too many different hardware to handle. It's the same for Windows Phone OS. However, this is not a definitive answer !

Sorry guys...hopefully someone else will step up on the Droid front...

Really?

Droid market is too limited..lol

I just double checked , latest figures show-
360k android devices a day vs 200k iOS devices,

RocketSilo said:
Droid market is too limited..lol

I just double checked , latest figures show-
360k android devices a day vs 200k iOS devices,

That was my thought as well. Android is growing far faster than iOS

This guy is in Switzerland I believe...maybe things are different there for developers?? Not really sure...

Latest posts

Back