I'm tempted to regress !!

Pantherman

I was meandering through Amazon and came across a Space 1999 Eagle. I absolutely loved the show when I was a kid, even had a couple of dicast toy's which were continuously played with. Happy days.

I'm thinking of getting the kit and PE set but wondered if anyone has built one ?

I do love my German Armor building....but I just can't get this one out of my brain !!
Pantherman

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230506_192613_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230506_192613_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230506_192627_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230506_192627_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 8
Just make sure to get the Zimmerit PE for it too , then you'll have no regrets .

I've got the kit, but not the etch.
I'm impressed with the detail, even at that scale

I'm here. As the avatar implies, NOW, you're in my fence line.

What you've shown there is the 14" version. What do they want for it? You can get a 22" version for about $60 bucks, so don't pull the trigger on that smaller one yet, unless you want the smaller one? The 14" is simply a scaled down version of the 22" that came out a few years before that one did and the smaller one is almost identical in every way and is a very good Eagle.

That kit and the PE will most likely set you back more than you can get a 22" for.

Ask. I'll have answers since you FINALLY comin' over to real models.

It was just a matter of time. Really. Military is SO last year.

Examples of different sizes. Mr. Johnson holds the 22" and Mrs. Anderson has the 11". The 44" is behind them. As far as "scale" goes in the series, a 22" Eagle existed. A 14" didn't. That kit is a scaled down 22" kit.

600853_10150882185215885_397526578_n.jpg

Rob.

Last edited:
....but I just can't get this one out of my brain !!
Pantherman

AND, I just thought about the title of this thread????

What you MEAN by regress??? YOU would be stepping UP by at least 4 levels as soon as you touch an Eagle build.

I think that was a deliberate shot.

Rob.

Sounds like a challenge, like Jaws on Moonraker and Batman on a Sherman......

Pantherman, make Rob's jaw drop.....
:cool:

Sounds like a challenge, like Jaws on Moonraker and Batman on a Sherman......

Pantherman, make Rob's jaw drop.....
:cool:

Please. Try.

the grinch waiting GIF

I'm here. As the avatar implies, NOW, you're in my fence line.

What you've shown there is the 14" version. What do they want for it? You can get a 22" version for about $60 bucks, so don't pull the trigger on that smaller one yet, unless you want the smaller one? The 14" is simply a scaled down version of the 22" that came out a few years before that one did and the smaller one is almost identical in every way and is a very good Eagle.

That kit and the PE will most likely set you back more than you can get a 22" for.

Ask. I'll have answers since you FINALLY comin' over to real models.

It was just a matter of time. Really. Military is SO last year.

Examples of different sizes. Mr. Johnson holds the 22" and Mrs. Anderson has the 11". The 44" is behind them. As far as "scale" goes in the series, a 22" Eagle existed. A 14" didn't. That kit is a scaled down 22" kit.

View attachment 100150

Rob.
Rob, the 14" is £65 and the PE another £50 so it's more than I would like to spend but it just brings back such good memories that I believe it's worth it.
The 22" is tempting, may have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up.
Pantherman

Rob, the 14" is £65 and the PE another £50 so it's more than I would like to spend but it just brings back such good memories that I believe it's worth it.
The 22" is tempting, may have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up.
Pantherman
Found the 22" and it's very expensive unfortunately. Maybe one for my retirement.
Pantherman

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230507_000609_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230507_000609_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back