Im entering the big spring contest YES!!!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
im so happy, you have no idea, i get to enter the big spring contest, i found a way! im entering the all open category because i really have nothing new that i can build in time or afford to build, besides some small figurines which wont really be much because they are only 1/48th scale figurines and not much detail too them. i am entering a spacific aircraft into the all open catagory, you will have to find out for yourself what it is, if you know me, you probably know what it is ::) i dont think its going to place anywhere high, but i really dont care 8), im happy enough to participate! but it sure would be the coolest thing to win something.

i do however have a new kit, you have no idea how excited i am to get started, on it, i wish i could enter it into the big spring contest, but i probably do not have enough time or resources to finish it, but trust me, i will finish it eventually. it is something new, something i have not done before, it is a Revell 1/48th scale model of a F-106 Delta Dart! it requires some paint colors i do not posses or do not have enough of... and its huge, it looks like a nice kit too... plenty of detailed parts, and i think im going to add even more detail too it! this will be my first jet... i have only really built piston planes, this will also be my first Vietnam erra fighter, everything i have built is WWII based.. or auto..

Good to hear you're entering. Like Scott said in the video, the contest ain't about winning, its about sharing your work and having fun. That said, Good Luck!

Grendels said:
Great to hear!!! Please post your progress!!

alright, since its all open category the kit has already been built, but... i do have a kit i may be starting soon here.. but unfortunately it will not be done in time for the big spring contest :( but the bright side of it all is, its probably going to look pretty cool!

F-106x Delta Super Dart

That's what I meant, post your progress of the Dart!!! I want to see you build something!

i have already entered the Ace Of Spades in the all open catagory... i dont know if i will be able to finish the F-106X in time for the big spring contest!

ooh man i feel so stupid, i see what you mean, yes... i think it would be best to move this thread to the big spring contest catagory.

Quaralane said:
Your build thread's over in the contest now, Ace.
Good luck with her

ooh shoot i thought you meant this thread... i didnt enter the super dart into the contest i entered the Ace Of Spades P-51 :(, i thought you meant move this thread, sorry DX.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Who's on first...What's on second.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Funny, funny stuff!!

Ace...You kill me man!! You made my day!!

Static Addict said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Who's on first...What's on second.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Funny, funny stuff!!

Ace...You kill me man!! You made my day!!

huh?

Thanks Ace! Yeah...that back and forth between you and Quaralane just put me in mind of that old Abbott and Castello routine. You may be too young to remember that one. The old Guys should see the humour in it.

Static.

Latest posts

Back