Hobbyfan/afv club

Jimi

hi all,

i was wondering if anyone still stocks hobbyfan items and sells them? im fiding it very hard to buy any of their stock online. i went to their website but it was all in taiwanese and i couldn't find an english translated page option.

i see that Jaguar modelsclaims to have a good stock of hobbyfan figures and accessories and i have mailed them but their website was last updated 15 months ago so im not sure if they are still trading as well?

i'm trying to track down ome of their vietnam era figures and the different guntruck conversion kits that they did/do as well as the LPTV5 interior and exterior kits.

In my experience with any of my suppliers that carry AFV Club, they tell me that the supplier requires them to buy X amount of Hobby Fan items in order to stock it, and because of that, they don't bother. Not sure if this is actually true or not, but I am thinking about approaching the US importer to get an account so I can get AFV Club (among other lines) direct from them, rather than having to go through another supplier.

That would certainly explain why no one seems to stock their figures and i cant find an english translation option on the hobbyfan.com website. not only that but HLJ does seem to list any of their products either.

i emailed jaguar who claim to stock thier figure kits but as yet have not had a response... i suspect Jaguar is no longer trading.

Jimi said:
That would certainly explain why no one seems to stock their figures and i cant find an english translation option on the hobbyfan.com website. not only that but HLJ does seem to list any of their products either.

i emailed jaguar who claim to stock thier figure kits but as yet have not had a response... i suspect Jaguar is no longer trading.

IF that is the same Jaguar that use to put out their own line of figures, I think they have gone by the wayside awhile back, at least their figure making dept.

Latest posts

Back