hello from the Lowlands

downhil

Hi everybody,

I'm a modeler from the Netherlands and have buiding kits for about 25 years now. I mainly build armour at a very slow pace (proly finish less then one kit a year ::)).Due to my buildrate I made a promise to myself not to buy another kit before I having finished at least 3 kits from stash, so around 2015 I can go shopping for a nice shiny plastic wraped box full of styrene bits.
After seeing Scots great vids on YouTube I decided to join here, this seems like a fun and inspiring place ;D.
I try to post some pics stuff I did soon.

Greetz,

Gert-Jan

downhil said:
Hi everybody,

I'm a modeler from the Netherlands and have buiding kits for about 25 years now. I mainly build armour at a very slow pace (proly finish less then one kit a year ::)).Due to my buildrate I made a promise to myself not to buy another kit before I having finished at least 3 kits from stash, so around 2015 I can go shopping for a nice shiny plastic wraped box full of styrene bits.

LOLWelcome aboard man! Just have fun doing your stuff! You don't have to do them in one day!

Welcome to the herd and thanks for registering. Slow and steady is a fine approach. No deadlines here. Well except for contests and group builds. !

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

@Ferris828: your translation is spot on.

Gert-Jan

Latest posts

Back