Hello from T.O.

S

Samus2011

Hi everyone @ SMA,

Found out about SMA through a friend.

My modelling tastes are quite eclectic and I build whatever I find interesting. Unfortunately, this means I get side tracked a lot by something more interesting and have lots of ideas and few finished projects.

this means I get side tracked a lot by something more interesting and have lots of ideas and few finished projects...

You'll find a home here ;) Welcome to SMA!

Welcome to the herd! Coming to you from north of you on the shores of Georgian Bay. ;D

Here are is a sample of what I've done

Tamiya 1/12 BMW K100 - mostly OOTB with some added wiring and hose clamps. Various Testors Metallizers used on engine

Tamiya 1/35 Schwimmwagen - mostly OOTB and scratch built base.

Tamiya 1/16 Kübelwagen - heavily super detailed with scratch made parts. Tilt is made from brass tubing, brass strip and is functional.

1/35 Fisherman's Skiff - 100% scratch build from Evergreen sheet and strip styrene and basswood oars.

Tamiya 1/35 Japanese Ground Self Defense Force Motocrosser - OOTB and scratch built base

[attachment deleted by admin]

SAMUS,

WoW !! Cool stuff ! That 1/16th Kubel looks cool. Do you have any more pix of th 1/16th Kubel ? I also like that Schwim Dio ! Very Cool Concept !!

Kudos on th Scratch Skiff !!!!

Hello Samus

Good to see you here.Eclectic you can say that brother I know where your coming from.

XXXNITRO

panzerace007 said:
Do you have any more pix of th 1/16th Kubel ?
Thanks.

A billion. :) Here are a few more. Hope you like them. About a two year project. These pix show the original 2-bow tilt that I later replaced with the appropriate 3-bow tilt. It is modeled as a restored vehicle.

Samus2011

And a few in progress...

If I could, I made thing functional: door hinges, compartment hinges, rifle clamps, shovel clamp, tire pump clamp, tilt, axle stands, etc.

Wood parts were made from wood and no PE was used, just sheet shim brass and pop can aluminium.

Fun, but kind of burnt me out and haven't done much since. :'(

Latest posts

Back