Hello From Snowy Finland!

Stock Eliminator

Hey guys!

I decided to join in, it looks like great place! I've been around for a while now and decided to say Hi. So I'm 16 year-old guy from Finland (yes, the snowy country in Northern Europe) and I enjoy building models a lot. My favorites are Drag Racing Models, but I like all kinds of American Cars too. I can't build one at a time, and I'm running out of space with all of these new purchases....

I will post some of my work soon.

Niko

Welcome buddy. I would love to visit your Country sometime as Ive always wanted to see the Country that Kimi Raikkonen grew up in. Looking forward to seeing some of your work. Enjoy your stay here. Should you have any questions please feel free to ask any question you may have as the wealth of knowledge here is absolutely awesome. The users of this forum are great people and willing to help anyone.

Thanks guys for the Warm welcome! (It is good to have warm welcome on these cold days). ;D

You can see my Picture Gallery link in my profile, if you click that, you can see some pictures of Finnish American Car Events.

I just posted '57 Chevy in the 18 Years And Under section, check it out. :)

Latest posts

Back