hello from Luxembourg

clockw1se

Hey all :) my name is Paul, i am new to the whole modeling stuff an trying to get started :) well the small scale ... in my leisure time i work in a ww2 museum^^

so far,

clockwise

Hey there Paul. Welcome. Hope you like what you see here. Great tips and loads of talented guys who love to share ideas. Enjoy!

Welcome. I am sure you'll get plenty of help here from the herd. Feel free to ask questions and they will be more than happy to help out.
Work in a WWII museum, you lucky dog.

scratchmod

PAUL,

Glad you found us !! WoW ! You work in a WWII Museum ... Rock-On !! I'm lookin' froward to seeing your builds !!

We are ALL free with Knowledge & Humor !!

Finished my first model yesterday but not sure if i shall post it ;) ... actually we need more people at the museum than we have ... the whole museum was build and is maintained by volunteers ... but i guess thats because few and fewer people want to do something for free ...but the best part of the work and the biggest thank you is, if the veterans thank you ...
we have lots of people from all over the world visiting the museum, maybe somebody of you has already been there once? This is a part of my favorite diorama in 1:1 scale ;)

and btw sorry for my "not so good" english

CLOCK,

Do you have a link to the Museum that you work ? Any more pix ? What's th name ?

Thanx for sharing th picture !! Cool indeed !!

Its the National Museum of Military History in Diekirch ... we got a Homepage but that was made before my time at the museum so quite old, unorganized and only the news are updated sometimes ... at the moment we are working on a new one ... but i have my final exams in about 2 months so i dont have the time to work on it so often.

I found a vid on youtube that someone made but the first part of his vid isnt available anymore.
Ill take some new pix for the new website anyway so if ur interested Ill share em with you :)

edit: Found this googling :) hf

musée militaire de Diekirch part 2

Latest posts

Back