Hello from a Newbie to this Forum

hotrodnz

Hi all,

I'm a newcomer to this forum and look forward to seeing the great models you are all creating and hopefully will share some of my own sometime.

I mainly model sci-fi subjects but have recently branched out into real-life subjects.

Looking forward to participating in this forum.

Cheers

hotrodnz

Thanks urumomo

The sci fi subjects are mostly Star Wars, Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica (mostly ships / fighters and a couple of figures). I'm a slow builder averaging about 1 model a year so my stash is way bigger than completed models.

Welcome aboard.
Many of us feel your pain on the growing of the stash versus the completed builds

Hi all,

I'm a newcomer to this forum and look forward to seeing the great models you are all creating and hopefully will share some of my own sometime.

I mainly model sci-fi subjects but have recently branched out into real-life subjects.

Looking forward to participating in this forum.

Cheers

hotrodnz
Welcome Bud!
Great place to be - Extremely talanted individuals here! Looking forward to seeing some of your work!
Real life subjects?

Welcome! Nice to have another SciFi enthusiast around. Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, custom designs...
Large model stash = Never bored during retirement!

Thanks all for making me feel welcome.

Re TM3101 your question about "real-life subjects". I've just built my first model aircraft since I was a kid. It's a V22 Osprey that I posted under the "aircraft" section.

Latest posts

Back