Hellenic (Greek) Air Force Mirage 2000

Well Kshatriya is waiting on me to decide whether to buy decals, so in the mean time I have been working on some other stuff for the contest. I haven't officially entered this yet. Built OOB

Kinetic 1/48 Mirage 2000B

mirage200b.jpg

And here is where I am with it

IMG_20110501_202314.jpg

The exhaust isn't set in place yet, and just finishing up a drop tank, some weapons, and the landing gear, ready to be gloss coated for decals. Aggravating kit though

That's looking great.
I build a lot of aircraft and have looked at this kit a few times as a potential future build. What is it that makes it an agravating kit if I may ask?

Thanks for the post, nice finish on that!

Ha... the Mirage ! What a Bird !!!!

Yours Looks Big man !!! I really Dig the Camo !

as mentioned before.... More Pix plz !!!

and good luck with your build..... do you recommend the BRAND ?? hows the fit ?

can't wait for more updates....

later

Norm.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. I am currently heading to work in a few, tomorrow is clear coat for decals. I will give my final thoughts on the kit when I officially enter it and it's done. I also have an f-16 from kinetic that I might try and squeeze in as well. My goal is four to five kits entered. I have another that I started but when I looked at my main picture I didn't put the newspaper in with it :( I will put some more pics up tomorrow.

Two coats of future drying right now probably a little wet sanding to take out some rough spots and one more coat after that, then decals

here'a an underbelly shot
IMG_20110501_202231.jpg

working on the landing gear, here are the doors
IMG_20110503_210621.jpg

I'm slipping!!! Not sure how I missed this one! Great job so Far, keep up the great work! ;D

Those doors look like they could use some TLC, but your paintwork's looking good

Am I seeing things (Pardon the pun, Mirage - Seeing things ::) I am soo stupid) But that thing is beautiful!! I made a meal of a Mirage IIIR a few weeks back... It was an old Minicraft kit with shotty decals..

Latest posts

Back