GW Imperial Guard Valkyrie

sorien

Been working on the Valkyrie among other projects.

I have magnetized the flight stand, and now I'm moving on to magnetizing the weapon options and converting some to run it as a Valkyrie or a Vendetta.

Interior is first, but I have a bunch of other pieces put together waiting for the interior to be done. Inside isn't far along, but the cockpit should be done soon.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Another update.

Finished the cockpit and assembled the nose of the model.

Finished the door gunners.

Finished assembling everything else that I could.

Next step is to finish the interior of the passenger compartment, then final assembly.

Long time since an update and that was because I broke my card reader lol

Anyway finished the interior, put in the door gunners and finished the main assembly. The wings are not glued on for easy transport. Unlike normal models, wargamming models get used and moved around a lot! The engines are just sitting there for this pic as well.

Done. I would have liked to do more but time just does not allow for it. It's been a very long month painting this for here and painting a dreadnought for a contest at my FLGS. I'm glad it's over as I can relax and tackle the next few projects without the required haste.

Oh, ya, what email address do I use to submit the final pics?

Cool build man and nice to see somebody taking the time to add in all those little details .iv seen to many of these throw together and a basic paint job .

Latest posts

Back