guaging interest in possible swap/sell

WayneUK38

If it itches, scratch it
I will pretty soon be sorting through my collection of kits (inherited from late father) as to be realistic, I will never have the time to complete the multitude of stuff I have laying around, so, I will be looking at selling/swapping a few of the duplicates, some of the stuff I have no interest in etc etc

There will be a few kits that are 30+ years old, some quite new, and a few inbetween

I live in the south east of the UK between London and Cambridge, and if selling, would expect the postage costs to be covered by the buyer or the items collected, if swapping, postage cost can be determined on a case by case basis, and I wouldnt be opposed to overseas buyers

I will soon put up a list of kits to be swapped along with a list of the few kits id still like to procure, let me know if this would be of any interest

thanks

as long as the cost is covered if buying, no problem at all, if swapping id be happy to cover my postage if you can cover a similar level of postage from your end, hope that makes sense

I'd love to have a look see at your list once you have it compiled and any photos as well. I'll probably be looking at buying.

Latest posts

Back