Grendel's Prize giveaway....

We got home from Bar Harbor Maine yesterday and there was a happy package waiting for me. YAY!!! Thank you so much for your generosity John! Today I worked from home, and as a general rule I munch while I work. I don't think I had two NUG-EEs before firing up the browser, only to find out I can't order this muchie-"crack" for myself! AHH!!! I knew I should have moved to Texas when I had the chance!! MY GOD THESE ARE GOOD! Oh yea, and thank you for the model too! LOL :)

John, the kit, AND the Nug-ees arrived today.
Thank you very much, again, for doing this

nicholassagan said:
man they were DELICIOUS!!! i think they were my dinner 2 nights in a row!!!!

Wow, mine didn't make it over 2 hours... whole bag... GONE! *sigh*

LOL!!! Glad to see I am doing my part to help the good old USA regain the title of the fattest nation....

;D

Iron Man arrived safely downunder today - unfortunately Jake is away till the weekend but it will be a nice surprise for him when gets home ;D. Thanks John

same here John, the Mars attacks dude arrived yesterday, many thanks for that! ^^

Cheers

So I get home yesterday from a business trip and I see my package on the front porch. I open it up much to my surprise a great kit and a bag of beaver nuggets. Grendles you are now one of my kids heroes . They absolutely loved them. Thanks for the great spirit and awoke gift.

lobo734 said:
So I get home yesterday from a business trip and I see my package on the front porch. I open it up much to my surprise a great kit and a bag of beaver nuggets. Grendles you are now one of my kids heroes . They absolutely loved them. Thanks for the great spirit and awoke gift.

Glad to hear it made it! And that your kids loved the beaver nuggets...

Latest posts

Back