graffiti...

svinehunden

i do also collect model trains but i don't like 'em clean... ;)

IMG_5107-1.jpg

IMG_5110-1.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

and some videos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWqeeMWnHI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgrdXrVHW50[/youtube]

these are the first cars i did... hope you like 'em...

/kasper

svinehunden,
What type of pens do you use!
If you can tell me that without shooting me afterword's lol !
They look great and adds that extra level to the models ;D
Joolz

Excellent stuff. That art looks so cool... shame the yobs have to plaster it everywhere it's not wanted.

Enjoyed the videos, great work.

Chas ;)

Backbreaker said:
What type of pens do you use!

on the freight cars i used edding 780 paint marker with a .8mm tip... for the passenger cars i used uni posca fine line paint marker... but the red posca is NOT red so i bought a molotow insted (2mm tip)... molotow is an underground graffiti company but you can get them online... they are made for graffiti so they are very resistant... if i had to start over i would skip the posca's and buy molotow...

Backbreaker said:
If you can tell me that without shooting me afterwards

NO... so i'll be seeing you one of these days... ;)

/kasper

banksy is awesome indeed but he totally bit Blek le Rat's style so hard. Blek was doing that type of stuff 20 years before banksy.

taki 183 must be THE greatest graffiti artist ever... not for his artwork but for being the first... :) i don't know what to think of basky... i think it a bit to artsy-fartsy for my taste... ;) 'SEEN' rocks the walls... try google him... :)

Banksy is more like... Street Art for me. Graffiti is something slightly different. :-X

Come on guys ;D
Graffiti (singular: graffito; the plural is used as a mass noun) is the name for images or lettering scratched, scrawled, painted or marked in any manner on property. Graffiti is sometimes regarded as a form of art and other times regarded as unsightly damage or unwanted.

Graffiti is any type of public markings that may appear in the forms of simple written words to elaborate wall paintings. Graffiti has existed since ancient times, with examples dating back to Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire.

Banksy gets away with it coz its subtle, tagged and humorous.
His work remains more controversial than the leave-no-trace types of urban street art, such as light graffiti, projection bombing or other unusually legal street art. Though his work is sometimes legal and sometimes not, he remains an anonymous trickster, evading identification by the public and the law much like the anonymous subvertisers and culture jammers of the street art world.
Joolz.
Don't get me wrong svinehunden the Graffiti on the trains is perfect and very life like , I just don't like tags. ;)

Thank you for sharing, svinehunden. Fun looking stuff.

Practice on a CD case

ICH
SL-L_graffiti_practice.jpg
SL-L_graffiti_practice_.jpg
BNSF799565_practice-ich.jpg

I'm trying to replicate this reefer

BNSF799565_DoravilleGA_NickHenderso.jpg

OUIJA
BNSF799565_practice-ouija.jpg
BNSF_799565_ouija.jpg

I just need to figure out who is on the door and to the right of it, anyone know?

What that looks really great. How did you do that gradient? With markers as well or did you use a brush and paint for it?

Thanks, elend, I used acrylic paint and brush.
Another tip is that I never use pure black or pure white. Instead, dark grays and light grays.
The reefer will be HO

Thats awesome work! I think in real life graffiti sucks but, real life is real life and you certainly brought those train cars into the real world.

Nice job! 8)

on the door: it's 4 letters and it ends with 'eed'... i think the fisrt letter is either an K or an H...

no way to read the last one on this picture...

/kasper

just wanted to show you guys this video...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO91EYukXaQ[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back