Google Hangout

Smitty

Living the Dream!
I was wondering if there would be any modelers out there that would be interested in maybe starting a community on Google plus where video discussions could be held on different topics about modeling (ie. paint schemes, techniques, or tips). I think it could be a useful tool for people new to the hobby, or a person with alot of questions. Granted it does not have to be through G+.

It may be just me, but reading about modeling techniques does not have the same effect as listening to someone perform/explain different techniques. I am more of a hands on kind of person. I very rarely discuss modeling with anyone, and there are no local groups/clubs near where I live.

I was just wondering if there would be an interest in this. We could hash out details if there is interest. Anyway something to think about.

I would be interested, I think Scott G. tried this a while back, but not sure what came of it.

I use Skype and have connected with quite a large group of modelers from around the globe that I met through forums like this one. Can get quite crazy and sometimes we actually do talk about modeling ;) ;D

Latest posts

Back