Good Evening, from North Lincolnshire UK

Slam

Hello all, spent a while today lurking so thought I'd better sign up and say hi!

My name's Steve, I'm 20 years of age from a little village in North Lincolnshire, UK.

My father was big into scale models when I was a lot younger but ceased the hobby for one reason or another. He did a few metal car models, and plenty of WW2 Aircraft, 1:48 scale if I remember correctly, but these are childhood memories I'm trying to revisit!

Anyway, I've just got into the hobby myself and so far I'm about 90% of my way through a Mitsubishi Zero (Airfix 1:72 starter set) and I've about finished a Tamiya 1:35 BMW R75 with Sidecar. I've got an Italeri 1:35 M4-A1 Sherman tank to have a crack at once I've finished these, too!

Really impressed with the forum you guys have got here and can't wait to get in on the gossip and learn as I go along, thoroughly enjoying myself thus far.

Thanks folks,

Steve.

Welcome Steve. Yeah, lots of good folks in here who like to keep it pretty casual. An attitude that seems to have seeped down from our leader me thinks, lol. You'll have to post some pics of your builds too, would like to have a look.

Latest posts

Back