Getting ready for the nightshift

zappa

Hi guys,
My first ever diorama, a German night fighter getting a little service before work.

The kit is a Great Wall hobby focke wulf 189a1 night fighter, and the base I a picture frame with on top a styrene plate
That I carved out the concrete slabs.
Maybe if I can find, I will add some more tools/stuff ( like a oil barrel etc, and or a mechanic)

Tell me what you think, good and bad!

Zappa

image-20_zps65fbff78.jpg

image-20_zps6b27572b.jpg

image-20_zpsbace9511.jpg

image-20_zps88227810.jpg

image-20_zpsf3da4b8a.jpg

I think it looks awesome! Great diorama, loads of detail and although I'm not a big fan of WWII vehicles, that is a rather interesting airplane.

You should take some close up shots, I'd love to see the detail on the engine and the cockpit.

Im thinking about bringing it to the meeting tomorrow, but how do i not wreck it getting it there...oh the big issues in life hey ;D

zappa

That is an awesome diorama you have created here. It really complements the aircraft.

Superb work.

zappa said:
Im thinking about bringing it to the meeting tomorrow, but how do i not wreck it getting it there...oh the big issues in life hey ;D

zappa

I hope you do bring it (and the bergepanzer) on Tuesday. I like to use a big rubbermaid type plastic container with a old blanket at the bottom - so things don't slide around during transit.

J

superb dio and stunning plane buddy the weathering is spot on..and could i ask where you got the run way ..

Geegad, the base is a styrene sheet 1 mm thick.
Then I carved/ scribed lines diagonally painted with three different shades of tamiya, then some oils in those scribed lines. It took an aftenoon to build.

Zappa

Latest posts

Back