German Panzergrenadier

PANZERMAN

My Karma ran over my Dogma.
Made from an Academy 1/24 figure set that was included in their 1/24 Panther kit.
The figure was converted extensively to achieve desired pose. Ammo pouches, grenades, mess kit,
entrenching tool, and bayonet are all scratchbuilt. All other kit parts detailed w/ correct clasps,buttons,
and straps. Straps made from electrical tape. Painted w/ Vallejo acrylics.
modelpics7008.jpg
modelpics7009.jpg
modelpics7010.jpg
modelpics7011.jpg
modelpics7015.jpg
Comments, Pointers, and Critiques are welcomed. Thanks.

PANZERMAN,

I dg this figure. It's got great movement. Looks like he is in the middle of bringing his weapon to bear. Great detail on the mauser too! Keep up the good work!

PANZERMAN ,

Neat Stuff ! I too like th movement. Like He's just pulling up on a Target. Good job on th Scratch building !!

Thanks, Panzerace007. I wish they made more figure kits in 1/24 scale. Makes
painting the details alot easier.
See you in za forum. Bill.

PANZERMAN,

Yeah. I have a couple of th 1/25th scale figures that came with th Tamiya Jagd-Panther . You might want to look into gettin some 120mm figures. ?? That's what this one is. Although I think 120mm is similar to 1/16th scale. ??

Are you still planning on coming down for th O.D.O. ??

Nicely done, Panzerman! If I could offer a suggestion, I would look for his eyes to follow the sights on his rifle. Maybe his pupils would be just a hair to the left of where they're oriented now, or his head might be cocked just a hair more to the left and down.

I love your scratchbuilt detailing, well done!

Thanks guys.
@Panzerace007, saving the larger scales for when my eyesight starts to fade. Sorry I missed
you at the ODO. Tough competition this year.. I did OK.
@Baron, you're right.....slight tweeking would make it look better. Live and learn. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back