'Fould' . I.E.D. Contact vignette

Sorry if I missed this.... WOW !

Perfect execution ! just flawless in my BOOK !

Keep up the good work...

Can't hardly wait for your next project... it sure promises !

later !

schweinhund227 said:
Sorry if I missed this.... WOW !

Perfect execution ! just flawless in my BOOK !

Keep up the good work...

Can't hardly wait for your next project... it sure promises !

later !

Thanks for the positive comments. Still have to add figures and some minor details before it is 100% complete.

I really like this. Can't believe how much damage IEDs can do. Got to see some really messed up HUMVEES over there but nothing like this! Excellent work.

Fantastic build, very strong subject to help us never forget the dangers the troops face everyday.
I don't think it needs figures
I think it looks great with just the Hummer

Excellent work

Gag

The Nylon Gag said:
Fantastic build, very strong subject to help us never forget the dangers the troops face everyday.
I don't think it needs figures
I think it looks great with just the Hummer

Excellent work

Gag

Thanks guys. Gag, I think I kinda agree with the 'no figures' option. Thanks for your suggestion. Much appreciated.

Thanks. Glad you approve. Got a bronze for this at the IPMS 08 Open in Stockholm a couple of weeks ago.

What ? you only got a bronze ??? my god the competition must have been vicious !!!

Its a gold in my book ! Awesome piece !

very realistic....

Keep you chin up!

Can't wait for your next piece !

schweinhund227 said:
What ? you only got a bronze ??? my god the competition must have been vicious !!!

Its a gold in my book ! Awesome piece !

very realistic....

Keep you chin up!

Can't wait for your next piece !

There were some really outstanding dios there. IPMS Stockholm '08 Open' competition is know for being one of the toughest in Scandinavia and Europe. Although this piece is no more( I have decided on using this piece in another dio placement), we'll see how it fares at the next comp.

"I told you not to bring in any Charms" diorama.
This looks really good, gold definitely if you ask me.

Cheers!

tiking said:
Been working on this for some time now and still got a little brushing up and small details to add before I am satisfied. Oh yeah, will be adding a figure or two. Not my strongest side but will try.

The inspiration for this little vignette, I call 'Fould' comes from a photo I had seen on the net. I think it was taken in Afghanistan. So far this is my interpretation of such a scene of an IED Humvee attack; The name of the vignette would be announced after I decide on the figures:

Here is the pic from which I got my inspiration:

humvee_ied_contact.jpg

ied_attack5_zps10f7fafe.jpg

ied_attack3_zpsd148b4da.jpg

ied_attack2_zps3e03b90a.jpg

ied_attack_zpsd2733f4f.jpg

Latest posts

Back