For sale for modern fans

turismo32

eating glue
Hey everyone. Thanks to Scott for Elm city for sending to SMA. Now on to the good stuff. Due to work and family obligations I am taking a break from modelling so I thought I would thin my stock so I don't have to store as much. All prices are Canadian. All modern!
-Hobbyfan Seals special boat unit (resin) 75.00
-MLM Leopard C1 early conversion 20.00
-Accurate Armour stuff: SAS land rover 110 DPV 65.00
-AA HET (tractor and trailer, bought second hand and the tractor was half built) I paid 350 only asking 100.00 I have looked through and all remaining pieces are accounted for.
-Hart of the south palm trees 15.00 (2 in stock)
-Warriors USMC OIF figures set 1 and 2 15.00 each
-Warriors British warrior crew UN or Desert storm 15.00
-Azimut Helicpoter crew 15.00
if you anything you like let me know.

Thanks for looking

Russ Kirby

is the Het the 1/35 scale by acurate armor? if so ild be interested and what kind of money to post to ireland :)

Spud: it is the 1/35 AA HET. For postal price you would have to send me your address so I could go to canada post and get a price.

schweinhund227: The M88 is the US version with markings for DS. :)

ill pm you that now and you can get back to me on it,

I want to take the time to "Thank" RUSS for offering those models to us !

I personally bought 4 from him and all I can say! He is top notch! All models were in perfect condition and
he could really benefit from the sales !!! There is still some great stuff in his listing!

Take a good look and talk to him! we all know the economical times are hard but he does offer some to incredible prices.... it is worth a long look !!!

I can't wait to start some of those I've gotten from Russ !

later guys !

Latest posts

Back