Flea market bargain

Carsenault

The wife and I were at a flea market Saturday afternoon, Almost as soon as we walked in I spotted a medium sized AMT box with the Star Wars logo on it. It was the 1/32 "Anakin's Pod Racer". It was priced at $5. I looked at the contents inside, everything looked like its there. The engine pods were partially assembled except for the smaller detail parts, but otherwise, un touched. The vendor offered it to me for $4, I couldn't refuse that. I do want to disassemble the engine parts to see if I can get a cleaner fit out of it. If that dont work, I may just scratch build some new pods using detail bits salvaged from the kit parts. I will also use some bass strings to replace the harness cables in the kit. Should be a nice little diversion. I`ll post some pics when I get some work done.

Rev%20H186%20F-4.JPG

no haggle on this one, 5 bucks ;D

I don't think these guys haggle either...
http://www.oldmodelkits.com/index.php?detail=18535&manu=Revell&searchtext=blue angel

cheers
Bill TGH

speaking of flea market bargains i just got a 1:48 B-17g unopened for $10.00 at a sale that is going to be my next prodject and it is a big model i was impressed got to love them sales :D

Latest posts

Back