first model build ( camaro 69 ss )

modelbuilder22

iam working on a 69 camaro ss and an dodge rammunition monster truck. this pic is of the camaro right after i stripped the primer, i noticed some spots i needed to putty. more pics of this will come as i move along the project. keep in my this only my second model kit. its really my first full model kit. i got get better at taking pics as i go along ;D

iam waiting on an engine for this kit, the one that came with it is missing a few pieces. so i am gona order me an engine kit. that was the primer before i stripped it to add putty. thats an gray primer i am gona spray a white primer since its gona be a yellow finish. its a nice little kit not a bunch of parts to deal with. now my monster truck thats a different story :eek: way to many parts.

need some help, iam not a car guy so what enigne would i need for this kit, the engine the kit came with was missing some pieces. its know its not the z28 engine so what would be the other 69 engine? thanks for the help.

Im not sure if there is a 'correct' engine available in kit form ,but if you put a nice Chevy engine in there and dressit up a bit ,it will look just fine :)

Chris.

its almost ready to be reprimered has to strip the primer off and go with a white pimer instead of gray. but i got a chevy small block eninge. the guy i bought it off decided to give me a complete engine instead of just the missing parts. ;D

Looking good!! Welcome aboard and welcome to the hobby too!!! Looks like you are headed in the right direction!! Chris has it right...any Chevy engine...350...454 anything will look cool!! Keep it going ;)

Latest posts

Back