First build ever!

BrodieB2300

19616_1430247625.JPG

Hi BrodieB2300! Welcome to SMA. That's a fine looking truck you're working on. Is that the Chevy Fleetside?

thanks for the warm welcomes. This fine piece of truck is indeed a 1965 chevy stepside, loved the way it looked and had to make her my first. Pretty excited about modeling now that i've started building hardest thing trying to over come is not rushing!!!! Trying to take my time lol. i'll post more towards the end result. Gunna get some real wood stained up for the box and see what other creatives i can do.

thanks for checking it out guys! the paint is createx pearlized. got a little dry at the needle tip and spit on the truck oops lol still pickin up on the airbrushing too (also my first go at airbrushing) sanded and repainted, but im enjoying the learning curve. Display case should be real cool to look at progression over time!

Thanks for looking guys. Took a while to get these uploaded, ran into some paint issues on the hood so that slowed me down a little, then i had a shift change at work so i needed a little schedule readjustment. Got back to it and finished up, look forward to posting a new project soon! :)

Latest posts

Back