Fine Molds 1/144 Jango Fett's Slave 1

Uhhh ahhh...

Slave one
Fine Molds
And lights....

Whats not to like... I'll defenatly watch this space

What are you using for those light bars? The kit has solid gray plastic, so I assume you have cut that detail out and have replaced them with something.

This was on hold for a bit. Hard to believe that the kit came with no figure to put in the pilot's seat, but I found some extra wee peeps from my 1/144 Millennium Falcon, so that hurdle will be crossed, as I can't have a ship in flight with nobody at the controls. I also still have not decided how I'm going to rout the wiring and post for mounting. I have an idea, similar to I did a tie fighter a few years ago, I'll have to go dig up some photos.

This was on hold for a bit. Hard to believe that the kit came with no figure to put in the pilot's seat, but I found some extra wee peeps from my 1/144 Millennium Falcon, so that hurdle will be crossed, as I can't have a ship in flight with nobody at the controls. I also still have not decided how I'm going to rout the wiring and post for mounting. I have an idea, similar to I did a tie fighter a few years ago, I'll have to go dig up some photos.
Yes... Photos please!

We live for photos...

I'm tired, nearly forgot lol. But a few years ago I built this Revell Tie Fighter with lights and this is how I posed it. I'd like to do something similar with my Slave 1. Too bad they aren't the same scale.
View attachment 1469
View attachment 1470
That looks sweet man.

Would have been nice if they'd been the same scale as you say...

Imagine the size of the Slave 1!

Thank you! When I did the Tie Fighter, I made 2 asteroids, so I still have the other in storage, unpainted. I'm thinking of the asteroid scene in Attack of the Clones now. Those rocks have a reddish brown hue if I recall. I love this sort of pose as it's not a typical display method. I'll have to get some more brass tubing and figure where I can route the wiring from the model.

Latest posts

Back