Figures question

Jim62

Just looking for recommendations on best brand of 1/35th scale WWII military figures. Thanks for any input.

I look at themodelingnews.com pretty much daily, and I'm always impressed by a number of smaller companies that put out really nice figures. D-Day Miniatures, Rado Miniatures, ICM has some nice stuff out these days too. I think most of the bigger companies with newer tooled stuff have some fairly nice figures.

Thanks guys I have looked at reviews on a couple those brands and their were a lot of positive reviews. Just getting feet wet painting figures before I start armor and dioramas, gotta throw something in between AC builds or I'll go mad I say, stark raving mad.....oh the insanity. :)

That crew for the Tamiya Nashorn that came out a few years ago is superb .
I don't know if they came out with any new stand-alone figure sets though .

That crew for the Tamiya Nashorn that came out a few years ago is superb .
I don't know if they came out with any new stand-alone figure sets though .
Thanks I had already ordered some old Tamiya figures before the original post, just haven't arrived yet. They were cheap and I figured they would be good to practice with hand painting even though they are lacking in a lot of detail, I figured I'd use the same approach I did with aircraft and practice on some cheaper items first. Then move on to the brands mentioned with more detail, once I'm comfortable with it.

I ordered a couple of Master Box Limited kits of figures. I decided to stock up on some diorama stuff. There is an abundance of stuff out of stock and it just keeps getting worse and whispers in my ear have been telling me availability is not getting better, it's just going to get worse, and I'm not just talking modelling stuff. I hope that whisperer is mistaken, but chances are good they are not considering the direction things in this world are headed.

Latest posts

Back