Executor: Lego style.....

Grendels

So how many of you will run right out and get one of these:

http://www.brothers-brick.com/2011/06/18/10221-super-star-destroyer-coming-in-september-2011/

02-LEGO-Super-Star-Destroyer-Executor.jpg

Fans of LEGO, Star Wars and especially Darth Vader will be glad to know that they’ll be able to get their hands on his personal spacecraft in 3-months time. LEGO has announced that the Super Star Destroyer Executor space ship will be on sale in a few months time.

The Super Star Destroyer Executor will be the longest Star Wars LEGO model, measuring 50″ long. It is made up of 3,152 bricks and pieces, and it weighs 8lbs. The Super Star Destroyer Executor will also feature a removable command bridge that can fit Darth Vader and a few more Star Wars LEGO characters.

The LEGO Super Star Destroyer Executor will go on sale September 1 on LEGO’s website and its branded retail outlets. Expect to fork out $400 for this baby. Any takers?

Awesome...
Dude, legos are so sweet, thats how my hobby pritty much started, Lego Pirates, Lego Jhony thunder, Lego harry potter, Lego Race Cars, Lego Airplanes, people who say legos are just for kids, and say they are stupid, just dont know what they are talking about.

I won't be getting it... Unfortunately...

I had the Star Destroyer but I sold it again as I simply didn't have room for it. Those are BIG models...

f2k said:

I had the Star Destroyer but I sold it again as I simply didn't have room for it. Those are BIG models...

Hopefully you held out for a good price for that star destroyer. It is now going for about $600 on Ebay.

Grendels said:
f2k said:

Hopefully you held out for a good price for that star destroyer. It is now going for about $600 on Ebay.

Sigh...

No...

1) I needed to get rid of it fairly quickly to free up some space in my apartment and 2) I had just had a wisdom tooth removed and was in need of a lot of money to pay the dentist. So I sold it, along with a lot of 9V LEGO trains for slightly less than what I had originally paid for just the Start Destroyer...

Yeah... I’ve regretted doing that more than once... But needs must... And so must bills...

That's cool. I'm not the lego builder in the family, though. That's my brothers thing.

Far too expensive anyway for us poor folks. :'(

A bit pricey for me.....AND,
where the heck would I put it after it's built?
:D
Otherwise, I'd totally go for it!

Latest posts

Back