Enterprise D

Mr Atoz

Hi guys,
Just wanted to share a recent build just finished up this week.This one has the flashing nav lights on the warp nacelles and the strobes on the saucer and secondary hull.I hope you all like the photos! Cheers :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

And a couple more with it home on the building table and chasing some little starships!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Not sure what to say to this one.......WOW, yeah, that works!!! Real fine job on this!!! ;)

A wonderful result, with ligths or not... :)

Is it the 1/1400 Enterprise D, the recent one, transparent ?

And the other Enterprise, TOS and Refit, the 1/1000 from Polar lights ?

YOULI said:
A wonderful result, with ligths or not... :)

Is it the 1/1400 Enterprise D, the recent one, transparent ?

And the other Enterprise, TOS and Refit, the 1/1000 from Polar lights ?
Thanks! 8) Yes,the D is the 1/1400 clear AMT version.The aztec pattern was made with the vinyl masks from DLM.Some of the other patterns were improvised with blue tape.The other little guys are the 1/1000 versions from Polar Lights.I saw some new techniques used on Trek Works with his AMT Reliant and just had to try them on this one.I must admit too what spurred me on was the build in progress here with Soong's D. :D This is a fun one to experiment on. ;)

Very nice Mr Atoz. The lighting is stunning, not to mention the aztecs!! :eek:

Super work, love it!! 8)

Fork Virus said:
:eek: Gawd dang that's fookin awsome! I would never would have considered a Sci-fi build until now!
Thanks 8) The scifi stuff is a great subject to work with!

Often wrong Soong said:
She's a beauty, nice job dude 8)

Wayne
Why thank you ,Wayne! ;D That means a lot! Just watching your build was an inspiration to me for building my own D.By the way,I love the colors on yours;blue and green are my favorite colors! ;)

Latest posts

Back