Enterprise D - from "Generations"

Glorfindel said:
16 months! I've had to buy new pants twice with larger waist lines, both times, in that time frame. F me.
Hello Zumba.

Lol. Great stuff mate, I'm not a Treky (don't even know if I've spelt that right :-\) but I know an awesome model when I see one!
;D

Flabergastastic! :eek:

Can't wait for final pics now Wayne, this is just beautiful mate. Totally loved every update on this build.

Lovely work on this Soong! The overall look is sophisticated and subtle.(and it's in my favorite colors,blue and green!).I can't wait to see the beauty shots,man. You put some tender loving care into this ship. 8)

Often wrong Soong said:
Grendels said:
Outstanding work on that engine grill. I don't think you will get it better without using brass.

eagerly waiting for the final pics!

Thanks John. Yeah, I think i'm gonna have to try my hand at homebrew photo-etching. Have you ever tried it?

Wayne

Nope, I haven't But I did research up on how to do it and I don't think it would be all that difficult. The only bad part is the chemicals can be a bit on the harsh side. There are a lot of good videos about it on YouTube.

Wayne, thank you for sharing this awesome build with us. Absolutely terrific mate.

I think this one thoroughtly deserves my much coveted 5 out of 5 screaming nerd herders award :-

1 :eek: 2 :eek: 3 :eek: 4 :eek: 5 :eek:

Congratulations. ;D

Wayne,the beauty shots are outstanding! This is the main thread I've followed on this forum since it caught my eye.My "D" has quite a simple finish compared to this one to be sure! In closing,may I say "Sir,I must shake your hand for a stellar piece of fine scale modeling!" 8) :)

Re: Enterprise D - from "Generations" COMPLETE

ModelMakerMike said:
She looks great!
How do you feel now that she's done?
;D ;D ;D

Relieved! Thanks dude :)

Igard said:
Wayne, thank you for sharing this awesome build with us. Absolutely terrific mate.

I think this one thoroughtly deserves my much coveted 5 out of 5 screaming nerd herders award :-

1 :eek: 2 :eek: 3 :eek: 4 :eek: 5 :eek:

Congratulations. ;D

I'm honoured to receive the much coveted award ;D
Thanks mate, it's been my pleasure. I'll be back with the next build for sure 8)

amateurmodeler said:
absolutely amazing

Thanks man ;)

Mr Atoz said:
Wayne,the beauty shots are outstanding! This is the main thread I've followed on this forum since it caught my eye.My "D" has quite a simple finish compared to this one to be sure! In closing,may I say "Sir,I must shake your hand for a stellar piece of fine scale modeling!" 8) :)

Thanks Mr Atoz, consider your hand well and truly shook sir :)

Thanks John and Pat 8)

I've decided to sell the model, I hate to let it go after all the effort but that's the way it goes.

Please PM me if anyone is interested

Wayne

Awesome job on this bro... pity that link to the album don't work... it just points to a single image! :) I'm currently working on a C-3PO and R2-D2 uber build. SHould be nice when they are done.

Latest posts

Back