Eddie

Biskup

On Maschinen Kruger Modeling forum there is a group build called Eddie, the figure which is classic considered classic in Ma.K. Thanks to JSAN9 whom send me one of his spare figurers I’m able to take part in this GB with my own version of this figure.
I plan to do simple scene with this boy (Eddie) looking on a propaganda poster.
Here is a picture of the figure before assembly.
eddie01.jpg
Photo of the assembled figure with a base.
eddie02.jpg
Textured base with added details before painting and with printed poster in the background.
eddie03.jpg

Thank you spud :)
So you have the same name as Bizarre, that's intresting;)
Lukasz

Well in English it's "Strahl Democratic Republic" and in German it turned to be "Demokratische Republik Strahl" so I hope it's correct :)

Biskup said:
spud said:
Lol why did i call you roman.....???????? :-[
I don't know. You should ask your dealer ;D

:eek:...nearly had to change my clothes!! ROTFLAOAPMP!!!!!!

In his defense Biskup and Bizarre can be easy to switch in the brain! OK...going to sit and ponder this a while....getting back to you!!

Back on subject...count me in on this one!! Looks like you are on the right track Bill...LOL....sorry Lukasz, it happens to me all the time!! Looks great just the same!! keep it coming!!

hee hee....spud ;)

Hey it's all cool with me it's just I couldn't walk away from an opportunity too jerk spud around a bit :) But it all comes out of love so I hope he doesn't mind either :)

haha no worrys i get it every day and im well used to it.

I’ve painted the stand I also added a bit of rubbish on it like newspaper, leaflet, packs of cigarettes and papers.
eddie04.jpg
I also began painting the skin of the figure.
eddie05.jpg

Hello every one. I've finished Eddie yesterday and here are they pictures:
eddie06.jpg
eddie07.jpg
eddie08.jpg
eddie09.jpg
eddie10.jpg
All comments are more than welcome.
Cheers
Lukasz

Great job on this Lukasz!! The beauty is in it's simplicity!!! Well done!!

Latest posts

Back