ECH Kits For Sale

Elm City Hobbies

Last week I purchased a collection from a gentleman in Moncton.

Finally got pictures taken, kits checked, and ready to go, so here they are. Few more kits to come when I get back down to Moncton, but these are the bulk of them.

Some had parts loose in the box, but looked complete, only one that I know of had any work done to it (which will be outlined below). Some kits the boxes were beat up, but parts inside are still good, and despite being in a basement for many years, the decals all seem to be good.

Without further adieu...

IMG_7794-vi.jpg
Monogram 1/48 Bf-109G - $10.00

IMG_7735-vi.jpg
Hasegawa 1/48 Bf-109E Galland - $25.00

IMG_7782-vi.jpg
Hobbycraft 1/72 Su-22 Fitter - $10.00

IMG_7732-vi.jpg
Monogram 1/72 Tornado GR1 - $12.00

No Tax on the kits, Shipping Extra, first come, first served, no holdsies!

You can either PM me here on SMA, or e-mail me at [email protected]

No, not yet, SMA and my own mailing list get first dibs. (Besides the shop here of course).

Still have another box to pick up that has a few more 1/32 in it

Last week I purchased a collection from a gentleman in Moncton.

I keep an eye on Kijiji every now and again and I never find anything like this. :-[

I see at least one of these has dissapeared, the 1/32 F-5 must have sold.

This was the collection that Jason posted on Maritime Modelers, trying to get a bunch of people to throw $100 in the pot to buy.

F-5.....yeah blame Paul! LOL

Scott, been Googling but can't find an answer:

Does the Airfix 1/24 P-51D Mustang have raised panel lines. Thoughts on that kit.

Would be quite a testing ground for Alclads....

Scott Girvan said:
Scott, been Googling but can't find an answer:

Does the Airfix 1/24 P-51D Mustang have raised panel lines. Thoughts on that kit.

Would be quite a testing ground for Alclads....

Honestly, if I hadn't gone to look, I would have said it was raised panel lines, as most older kits do, but I went to look, and the panel lines are actually engraved on it. Rivets on the fuselage are raised however...likely out of scale as well, but I am no expert.

Scott, how much would shipping be to the US, specifically California, if say I wanted just one of those 1/32 or 1/24 kits?

Some interesting stuff there Scott - I think I'll be in Fredericton on the weekend, I'm hoping to drop in & grab some paint anyway, will check out the goodies at the same time,

Income tax refund came today... 1/32 Mustang or 1/32 Tonka (Tornado), decidions, decisions...'

What day will you be in Moncton Scott?

Fruit said:
Scott, how much would shipping be to the US, specifically California, if say I wanted just one of those 1/32 or 1/24 kits?

Depends on what kits. Shipping goes by size and weight, but anything over 1kg (2.2lbs) to the US is automatically forced into Expedited, which can run $25-$30.

Carsenault said:
Income tax refund came today... 1/32 Mustang or 1/32 Tonka (Tornado), decidions, decisions...'

What day will you be in Moncton Scott?

Whenever the next MASA meeting is, which I think will be April 1st, but that isn't confirmed yet. I would think that would be the date...usually first Sunday of the month, and the following Sunday would be Easter, so I have to assume April 1.

I can envision an April's fools joke afoot....drive all the way down there to find no meeting!

Carsenault said:
Ah, I thought you were coming down sooner to pick up the rest of the stash.

No...not making a special trip for what will amount to about a dozen kits. Don't need them that quickly.

Glad I grabbed that 1/72 Fujimi Mig21 on Saturday. Brand-new, untouched kit inside that box, decals appear perfect as well. Wish I had room to add a few of those 1/48 kits as well, but the wife may not have appreciated "the stash" growing by more than 1 that day lol. Catch you later,

VanceCrozier said:
Glad I grabbed that 1/72 Fujimi Mig21 on Saturday. Brand-new, untouched kit inside that box, decals appear perfect as well. Wish I had room to add a few of those 1/48 kits as well, but the wife may not have appreciated "the stash" growing by more than 1 that day lol. Catch you later,

Once you get that one done, you "Need" the 1/32 one I have here! LOL

Latest posts

Back