EARTH / Scenery Building DVD Set from Painting Buddha!

-Matt Cexwish-

Just another Freak in Freak Kingdom...:D...
Hello SMD! Sup Everyone!

Sorry in advance if I have posted this in the wrong Section or not red the Forums Guidelines properly, it is my very first post in your wonderful forum (yaaaay!)... :)...

My name is Matt and I am writing to you from my home town Berlin, Germany! :D

I found your Forum after looking for a special and enthusiastic Community of Modellers, that pay extra attention to the detail and look for ways how to add some realism to their Modelling Projects! I think I found the right place after seeing some of your Galleries, really great Stuff on here... :)...

I would like to share our most recent upcoming product with you as I think it might be relevant after seeing many of the fine examples of Terrain and Model Pieces, a Base Building DVD Set named: Base Alchemy Volume 1: Earth!

FdX0zah.jpg

In Volume 1 - EARTH Ben and Matt show how to create stunning Gaming Bases, award-winning Insert Bases and high-level showbases.
Whether your goal is to win the next painting competition or whether you just want to intimidate your opponent on the battlefield that is table-top - the techniques taught are easy to follow and will help you to create beautiful bases yourself.

This is how the DVD will more or less look like in the End, with a Main Screen showing the Building Progress in High Definition, so you see even the slightest Move, a Material / Pallet Cam, that shows the used Materials and an Artist Cam to see us talking from time to time...

52nh9Pp.jpg

Content:

- 2-3 fully loaded DVDs (not 100% clear at this point, probably 3)
- beautiful fold-out DVD Box
- How-to-booklet with helpful tips on base-building
- EARLY BEARD Phase 1: A Bearded Buddha Button AND an Early Beard Birdy Button (until Dec. 31st)
- EARLY BEARD Phase 2: A Bearded Buddha Button
- After Release: No extra goodies ;)

Retailer inquiries welcome! (Sorry, brick-and-mortar hobby-stores only!)

Release Schedule:
- Edit & Post Production: Finished in January
- Replication of DVDs: February
- Delivery: End of February

FsKOgLx.jpg

Although the original Scene we come from (Building Dioramas and Figurines) might be a different one then yours, one of the main approaches of our initiative is to look over the Edge of our Passion to learn new things and share what we have developed in the many years we are doing what we love most...

GZNaBcd.jpg

wpKPFMg.jpg

tUp5HJU.jpg

Some more informations about our Company...

http://masterminis.blogspot.de/2013/09/share-and-enjoy.html

Please ask any Questions if you want...

A link to the Season 1.3 - Base Alchemy Volume 1: Earth...

http://www.paintingbuddha.com//season-1/15/season-1.3-base-alchemy-volume-1-earth

Currently, we are also looking for some Bi-Tri-Poly-Lingual People, who are willing to join our effords to translate our Subtitles into Japanese (German, English, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese will be available to translate from... :D...) in exchange for a great Complete Bundle of DVD´s, Shirts and more Goodies yet to be revealed... Please read the official call of our companies President and let us know if you want to join the Babel Fishes!

初めまして!

バーテス・マイケルと申します。

友達は銀河の大統領「Zaphod Beeblebrox」に私を呼び出しています。
私は2010から2012まで東京で済んでいまして、日本語を勉強しました。
残念ながら、日本語はまだまだです。漢字も文法もたくさん忘れてしました。
このメッセージは間違いだらけと思いますが、意味を理解していた場合、嬉しいです!

昨年ミニャチュアー・ペーンティング・コッミュネティの為に、ペーンティング・ブッデャと言う会社を開始しました。
私には夢があります。私はグローバルなミニャチュアー・コミュニティを作成したいと思っています。

我々のプロジェクトを手伝うことができる、英語を話せる日本人たちを探しています。 GBSヤマトの船長が必要です。ぜひ、この説明を読んでください。
興味を持っている場合、 私にFacebookやメールで連絡してください。

よろしくお願いします!

Admiral Zaphod Beeblebrox, 銀河の大統領