Ferrari 126 C2 original vintage kit from Italy

Mountie70

Been sitting on my shelf forever. Made by Protar...... Everything is there, including decal sheet and ASSEMBLY DIRECTIONS.
The box is sort of beat up, but not bad condition.

20240112_124701.jpg

20240112_124708.jpg

20240112_124749.jpg

20240112_141637.jpg

You probably want to test the decals. I've found the decals in most of my older kits break-up easily. You may have to scan those and print them on decal paper. it's a pain to cut out each little decal but at least the decals are usable/

You probably want to test the decals. I've found the decals in most of my older kits break-up easily. You may have to scan those and print them on decal paper. it's a pain to cut out each little decal but at least the decals are usable/
The decal sheet seems ok..... But I have no plans to build it..... Just wondering if someone wishes to buy the collectable/ vintage kit.

20240217_085612.jpg

Those decals are shot and will tear once you try to slide them off the backing paper. Another sign of old decals is the yellowing of the decal sheet.

Anyone looking to trade or buy the kit will have to find aftermarket decals for it.

What are you looking to get out of it?

Those decals are shot and will tear once you try to slide them off the backing paper. Another sign of old decals is the yellowing of the decal sheet.

Anyone looking to trade or buy the kit will have to find aftermarket decals for it.

What are you looking to get out of it?
The decals don't look bad,..... but as you suggest, they may be. I might try one and see?

20240217_085612.jpg

Latest posts

Back