DO YOU LIKE TRAINS TOO?

MrT

I am getting ready to start on only my second diorama and it will be called "DO YOU LIKE TRAINS TOO?". I am a little intimidated by dioramas because every aspect of modeling is touched on and if any one of them is not done well it effects the whole project. I have decided not to reveal the theme of the dio as I want you to figure that out as we go along, but I think it will become clear soon enough. One of the main components of this diorama will be the Trumpeter 1/35 scale BR52 locomotive and that is where we will start. I will be doing a early/pre-war black and red paint scheme because I want the locomotive to be the lure that draws the viewer into the scene. As we go along I will be adding several figures and other equipment so stay tuned. I hope it will tell the story I am shooting for.

Terry 8)

DSC08914.jpg

DSC08915.jpg

looking forward to seeing you pull this of and i know you will knock it out the park buddy...

this is one kit i would love some day, looking forward to it Terry

geegad said:
looking forward to seeing you pull this of and i know you will knock it out the park buddy...

Thanks gee!! One step at a time get the loco done. :p

It's my favorite modeling subject actually, wish I could afford/find this kit - I will be following this one for sure.

-Steven

WigWag Workshop said:
It's my favorite modeling subject actually, wish I could afford/find this kit - I will be following this one for sure.

-Steven

Thanks for coming along Steven!!

;D

Yes they do! Nuts, bolts, pipes, valves.......etc.....etc

lol

Thanks for coming by.

Terry

I finished step 1 of the locomotive. It hit me just how big this thing is. The frame is well over a foot long. :eek:

DSC08928.jpg

DSC08929.jpg

8)

O so very interested in this one.

Just got this for my birthday the other day so will be watching you closely...

Novorus said:
O so very interested in this one.

Just got this for my birthday the other day so will be watching you closely...

Thank you ! It's a big kit.

Terry ;D

Nice! looking forward to seeing your progress with this.

P.S. Yes I loves me a good train, wish I had the space to do another HoN3!

One day ;D

Subhuman1 said:
Nice! looking forward to seeing your progress with this.

P.S. Yes I loves me a good train, wish I had the space to do another HoN3!

One day ;D

Thanks! I have some HOn3 stuff tool.

;D

My dad and I used to have a very large train layout in the shed. Had a lot of fun playin around
with it. In fact I done my very first weathering on the goods wagons. So Iam looking forward
in seeing this wonderful subject come too life. ;D

bdr65 said:
My dad and I used to have a very large train layout in the shed. Had a lot of fun playin around
with it. In fact I done my very first weathering on the goods wagons. So Iam looking forward
in seeing this wonderful subject come too life. ;D

Thanks! I need to get back on this.

Terry

Excellent build Krashk.
When observing this model, I'm waiting for the steam and the start to move out any minute.
Love steam locomotives.

Jim

Latest posts

Back