Defensive Position - Celticwerks Base

TRM

Hello again!

I have been working on a sort of "review" of the Street Corner Base from http://www.celticwerks.net/products/]Celticwerks[/url]

This is a great piece!!!

009.jpg

011.jpg

Price: Item number CWSo12, $25.00 USD plus shipping. Inquire at [email protected]

My Review over on MSC.

Anyway, I am putting the finishing touches on the base and have just begun the figure. Here is a couple of shot of the base and then where I stand with the figure.

4-1-12016.jpg

4-1-12020.jpg

4-1-12022.jpg

Now on to the figure.

Here is what I am thinking....

BBRAVO3-30-12026.jpg

I picked up the set at the last show for $4.50 USD, nice bargain. I am confident it will be the 3rd dude from the left.

4-1-12BBravo001.jpg

Little bit of a seam to fill.

4-1-12BBravo017.jpg

I chopped off the hands and made some extensions to the wrist/arms.

4-1-12BBravo020.jpg

I hollowed out the sleeves and the collar.

4-1-12BBravo022.jpg

4-1-12BBravo024.jpg

I extended the neck a little in the same fashion as the hands as well. Here is what I am seeing.

4-1-12BBravo027.jpg

4-1-12BBravo028.jpg

The head is a little more movable for the moment. Need to decide what I like better.

4-1-12BBravo031.jpg

4-1-12BBravo034.jpg

Not sure what I am thinking working on two figs at the same time but I will roll with it!!

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek!! ;)

Hiya Q!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!. Been working on the base for a week or so, thought I woulkd add a fig and see where it takes me!!! ;)

Hi T

looking good, the base is really nice and you did a great job painting it up,

cant wait to see how the figure turns out,

great stuff

cheers,

shane

Thanks for that Shane!!! Not sure if figures are my forte' but I will keep at it!!!

An update....smalll, but still updatinglyish-ish ::)

A little prime...

4-3-12024.jpg

4-3-12027.jpg

A little color....

4-3-12029.jpg

4-3-12032.jpg

I will plug away at this one over the next few days, whislt I make up another fig to balance things out!!

Thanks for stopping in!! ;)

Coming on nice there T ,I was hoping you were going to add a second fig .....keep it up ;)

Chris.

Thanks Chris!!! I will be adding another...just one of those..."I NEED TO SMELL SOME PAINT" moments!!! :eek: Back at the other fig soon!! ;)

hey T why does he look like he needs 5 tubes of filler under the belt...

Probably because he does!! LOL!!! Grenade goes ion the belt on the front right. Not the best collection of figs...but they will work!! ::)

sorry if I am repeating this... isn't that the same base as Ken ? and his Harley ?

Looks great ! awesome paint job on this...

:eek:

Thanks for the kind words Norm!!! btw, That it is ! The beauty of these Fine casts are that they do not take too much to personalize them to make them one of a kind!

Thanks for the reply! Yeah their stuff looks really great!

I see your trooper has the Kar98k with "Schießbecher" Grenade launcher!

Pretty cool! Keep up the good work!

schweinhund227 said:
I see your trooper has the Kar98k with "Schießbecher" Grenade launcher!

See, another great reason we keep you atround Norm!!! ;D Thanks for the tech on this...I honestly would have never known otherwise!! ;) (makes me want to go hang out at Live Resin now) ::)

Thanks!! ;)

I am interested in multiple figures in this one. I did pull out one more today and it sits in a pile in front of me. Been working on the Sd.Kfz. I did however get around to a little more painting on the 1st one.

4-7-12011.jpg

I will keep plugging away as best I can!!

Thanks for having a peek!! ;)

Hey fells!! As the "busy" month winds down, I am faced with trying to finish up some project to make room for some new ones that will hit the bench soon. This is one that needs finishing. ::)

Getting close with the one dude...still need to get the other guy together but at least it is not collecting dust yet :-X

027.jpg

021.jpg

Thanks for hanging around on this one guys!!

Thank Norm & spud!! Forgot how many things I actually has open for a moment!! Slowly I am playing some catch-up!! ;)

Latest posts

Back