Dawn of the Apocalypse Contest

Wow, I'm bowled over! Thanks so much! With all the amazing builds entered in this contest I truly didn't think I had a snowball's chance in hell of placing. I would have to agree with the judges in that "Cheyenne" was well deserving of the top honor.

Congratulations to all who won and well done to all that entered. And thanks Scott for organizing and keeping it going.

Tory

Congratulations to all the winners! Now you have to all build more zombie hunters so you can use your loot.lol

I agree Cheyenne was well done. I'd like to know where the figure came from?

I think all the winners should have gotten a pizza and beer personally. Piece of cake maybe. Just saying.

Fantastic job Scott for organizing the contest and a big big thanks to Dark World Creations for the sponsorship! There were so many cool projects, I really enjoyed seeing everyone's work! I am very proud that Cheyenne was chosen for an award.

The figure by the way is a modern Russian officer from Chechnya made by TANK. I simply left of his tankers helmet and painted his uniform in civilian colors. The clothing was pretty non-descript and he had no web gear... It all could have just as easily come from REI! ;)

-Kenneth

It was great following this one. Congrats to all the winners!
With a little luck I'll remember to keep an open spot in the calender to join in this year ...
Cheers!

:) Nice contest :) ... I´m not a fan of the zombie-histories/tales, but from a modelling point of view, IMHO there have been a lot of supercool builds, ideas & creativity here :D

Congrats to all the winners & modellers,

And Very Good Planning, Scott & Co ;)

Cheers :)
Jelly

Very nice work every one. I think for my next project I am going to build something with zombie :)

Gratz to all winners! We have seen some cool zombie stuff. ;) Fun video btw Scott. ;D

Ditto - arrived safe and sound in the post. ;)
Thanks to everyone involved and to everyone who took part.
Cheers
Richard

Latest posts

Back