cvrt scimitar

zappa

Hi guys my first post with pics.

A afv club cvrt scimitar 1/35 lightly weathered ( like it was standing in the garages)

I used to drive one like this when i did my military service in the belgian army, with the "1e regiment jagers te paard"
a recce unit based in arolsen germany.

Telll me what you think!

zappa
P1020676_zpsf53747de.jpg
P1020675_zpsc85f54ac.jpg
P1020677_zps263a786b.jpg

Thanks andrei,
Im getting back in to this after 30 years, so i need to learn a lot of new stuff like the weathering, intimidating but very exiting at the same time.
Like the job you did on your cold war jagd panzer just enough not to clean not to dirty i like that.

zappa

thanks for visiting my build log zappa! i am also relatively new to the scale modeling community and im learning as well, the SMA forum is a great place to learn!

nice work there mate, glad you managed to finish it.... i have one that i started but never got around to completing

Thanks for the kind comments.
I have to say it went together very fast and easy for me (against all expectations) i would love to build the whole family but i only know of the AFV scimitar and the AFV scorpion.

zappa

I like what you did to this kit! Good job, I like the subtle weatherings! I saw a lot of photos of the real thing and none it seems see action serious enough for modelers to go nuts on the weatherings. I hope to build mine..., someday!

B

Well that's kinda what it looked like when I drove it around back in the day, they were kept pretty clean.

Latest posts

Back