Contest Chatter

Man, I number two-ed all over this day! I also number oned and threed... :p

Good luck everyone!!! I had a heck of time deciding between some...

I knew I've read it somewhere, but just can't find it now.

How long will the voting part last, and when can we expect results?

Kind regards,Sven.

Scott's last post.
"I will close the voting on Friday evening and then we count the votes over the weekend."

Well ive chewed trough all my nails... im about to start chewing the dogs nail ... are we Friday yet ...

I have voted. That was the longest 2 hours ever. It was so hard picking them I wanted them all for 1st and best of show.

Some really really awesome models.

I just want to wish every single one of you that enterd the very best of luck.

Voting is done and now I'm full of new ideas. Thanks to everybody for making this contest so great and good luck to all.

i had bookmarked my pics after careful deliberation. but yes, i'm full of ideas now, too....really got to come up with a good plan for next year...

You can hear a pin drop as everyone waits for the results and it seems as if Friday can't get here soon enough! LOL

'cmon, guys, Friday is end of the voting, not the day when the video with result will be posted. So, relax and build :)

lol. im doing that at the moment no pics of it just build paint and enjoy.

Rowing the duldrums of ship modelling right now. Painting some 200 pieces of 1/350 sailors isn't really fun, but it helps passing the time! :p

Well I think the hardest time will be after the voting closes and before the winners get to be announced.
But to pass this time I'm going along with Coraline and Martinez to Toruń for modelling contest :)
And like other people said there's always time for building kits in peace with no rush :)

P.S. Unfortunately I will miss out on this year’s Le Mans :(

Latest posts

Back